November 12, 2009

gptip42day - The GP Blogs


I'm a proponent of the saying 'Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day.  Teach a person to fish and you feed them for a lifetime'.  My goal as a GP consultant is to teach my clients to fish, not hand them the fish.  However, lucky for me that some of my clients don't like to even bait the hook, let alone throw the line in the water, else I wouldn't be able to make a living doing this thing I enjoy so much.

So, today's tip is about fishing.  Here's one of my favorite fishing holes - https://community.dynamics.com/content/gpblogs.aspx?GroupID=24.  This link will take you to a bevy of GP related blogs and other GP resources. 


* click image to enlarge

If you have access to CustomerSource or PartnerSource, click on the link above to go directly to this page.  If you're a customer and don't have access to CustomerSource, you need to get it.  Contact your GP Partner and they will help set you up.  There is so much relevant reference material on this site it would be a shame not to leverage it.

Good luck.  Catch a big one!

No comments: