October 28, 2011

Dynamics GP 2010 Installation & Configuration

After many years of intending to take this exam, I finally did it this week.  And wonder of wonders - I passed first time! LOL

Actually, it wasn't that bad.  The Install & Config exam is 75 questions and covers 8 separate areas of knowledge from Preparing the GP Environment to Optimizing Performance to Configuring Reporting.  I used the Install & Config E-Learning from Microsoft and it did a pretty good job of preparing me for the exam.  Save your money on the practice tests available on the web, however.  The questions contained in the $79 practice tests are the very same practice questions found in the E-Learning material and bear very little resemblance to the actual test questions.

Now I have one more logo to put on my business card:

No comments: